Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steam integration for Model S built after Feb 2022 only?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad you had a good experience, but no offense, this isn’t the “list all the other good things” thread. Just like when you go to the emergency room with a broken arm, you’re not trying to listen to the doctor tell you about all the other things in your body that aren’t broken and are functioning well.
You’re right. Internet forums is no place for any good will hahahhahhah. Carry on!

You’re right. Internet forums is no place for any good will hahahhahhah. Carry on!
Well, that’s actually the beautiful thing about the internet. You can make your own thread and talk about all the great things and experiences in there. We have our own thread to discuss the Steam issue.

I don’t go to the ER with a broken arm to hear about everything that’s right with the rest of my body. I don’t take my car to the shop with a flat tire to hear about everything else that’s functioning right on my car.

There’s a time and place for everything, and you hi-jacking our Steam related thread with your SUPER COOL AWESOME DUDE experience, then getting upset that we could care less about it, is rather unnecessary and borderline rude.

No super cool comment to follow.

Witcher is glitchy, freezes with artifacts, and can't even swing my sword because the z button is inop.

I'd trade it for asteroids, that would be good with a wireless controller.

I don't think if I had a '21 car that I would pay for the RAM upgrade.
Thanks for making us leftouts feel better! I also await Mr. Hinge’s report. @WilliamG

I am 100% remember they advertised the tilting screen when I purchased mine in February of 21. It was on the website when I placed my order. In addition to the numerous mentions of cyberpunk and Witcher at every presser.
Yeah it was there back in Feb 2021 - Here is a screenshot of it from Feb 2021

1671936447014.png

Well, that’s actually the beautiful thing about the internet. You can make your own thread and talk about all the great things and experiences in there. We have our own thread to discuss the Steam issue.

I don’t go to the ER with a broken arm to hear about everything that’s right with the rest of my body. I don’t take my car to the shop with a flat tire to hear about everything else that’s functioning right on my car.

There’s a time and place for everything, and you hi-jacking our Steam related thread with your SUPER COOL AWESOME DUDE experience, then getting upset that we could care less about it, is rather unnecessary and borderline rude.
Calm down buddy. This thread was about not having steam and how people felt about it.

I think my responses have been on topic.

There is no broken arm, and this is not the ER.

If I want to post a super cool awesome dude message, I will.

If you want to take it personally that I’m not mad enough about the 8-gig of RAM missing from my car, that’s your choice.

Another cool thing about the internet is people can give a thumbs up indicating they like something that you wrote. Just check the post that you are coping with for an example.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
One thing people can do is make a service appointment in the app. When you get the estimate, tell your service advisor that you don’t want to pay, you just want what should have already been installed when you bought the car.

When the service advisor says they can’t help, ask them to escalate your case to Business Resolutions.

That’s Tesla’s legal team. If they get enough visibility, maybe it will move the needle in our favor.