Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steering Yoke installed and loving it!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yea? I'll be sure to keep my children safe, you don't need to worry, thx.
Nobody is worried about you or your children. It’s amazing how a simple topic such as a yoke steering wheel can cause people to respond with such anger and sarcasm. Not sure why you are being so defensive or rude. This is an Internet forum comprised of strangers talking about Tesla’s, not a political rally. Calm down please and try not to be so negative son.

Nobody is worried about you or your children. It’s amazing how a simple topic such as a yoke steering wheel can cause people to respond with such anger and sarcasm. Not sure why you are being so defensive or rude. This is an Internet forum comprised of strangers talking about Tesla’s, not a political rally. Calm down please and try not to be so negative son.
Why are you acting like the safe police? And then putting up a fit over it? It's his car and none of your business karen.

• Disagree
Reactions: mark95476
I think you did miss the joke. Because BMW is very obviously not removing their turn signals.

Feel free to link something dated after 4/1 that says otherwise.
Are you kidding? I was making a joke on how Bimmer drivers don’t use turn signals.

I think you missed the joke. Why would any car company remove turn signals? It’s a requirement. Again, I was making a joke. I guess you never heard of the joke. So maybe you missed the joke completely. BMW knows this and that’s the reason for their April fools joke.

Why Don't BMW drivers signal?

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: glide
Are you kidding? I was making a joke on how Bimmer drivers don’t use turn signals.

I think you missed the joke. Why would any car company remove turn signals? It’s a requirement. Again, I was making a joke. I guess you never heard of the joke. So maybe you missed the joke completely. BMW knows this and that’s the reason for their April fools joke.

Why Don't BMW drivers signal?

Dude. Stop. You tried to cover for it twice. Going so far as to blame the chip shortage. Now you’re changing your tune.

“Funny you mention turn signals: due to recent chip shortage, BMW has decided to remove them completely on all their model lines.”

“But that was before mass chip shortages.”

• Disagree
Reactions: mark95476
Why are you acting like the safe police? And then putting up a fit over it? It's his car and none of your business karen.
I wasn’t referring to anyones safety, that was @saltsman, nor am I policing anyone. Having a fit? Hardly. Also, my name isn’t Karen. I don’t know her. @thesmokingman I couldn’t care any less what others do with their cars. I don’t have problem with the yoke either (as I’ve already stated above). I also don’t give a damn if someone gets sued, voids their warranty, or has an insurance claim denied. As you said, it’s their business. Bringing these possibilities up doesn’t make me “all in someone’s business”.

Talk about shooting the messenger…

Funny you mention turn signals: due to recent chip shortage, BMW has decided to remove them completely on all their model lines.

Does it make OK if I used to own multiple Bimmers?

Is Glide a big BMW fanatic or does he not understand humor? Why install blinkers in a BMW that will never be used after all...

Keith

Dude. Stop. You tried to cover for it twice. Going so far as to blame the chip shortage. Now you’re changing your tune.

“Funny you mention turn signals: due to recent chip shortage, BMW has decided to remove them completely on all their model lines.”

“But that was before mass chip shortages.”
Dude! Dude? Dude! Too many “dudes”?

The proverbial turn signals and BMW owners/lovers/drivers and glide. For a minute there I thought I was at Bimmerfes forums. Lol.

I forgive you. I truly do. I’m also very sorry. It’s sad being unable to enjoy humor.

The chip shortage is no laughing matter. If you had actually ventured out to other car forums you would know that many options have been removed completely. This chip shortage is wreaking havoc for many car manufacturers. BMW removed 360 camera option for their LCI X3. It’s still available for the M40i. But M40i orders sometimes have other options removed right before production. I heard that Audi is only offering 1 key fob for now. I was fine with the removal of the turn signals, but the removal of the 360 camera was the last straw. That’s why I ordered a MY instead.

I’m going to go ahead and say it “who would be ignorant enough to believe turn signals would be removed”! Now, you’re probably going “OMG, what else has been removed?”. But just to be safe, print out that BMW Aprils fools joke and some big data regarding chip shortages and stop by your local BMW dealer to get to the bottom of this. But dealers are not owned by BMW except for the one located in Manhattan. Manhattan = NYC, fyi. Better yet, fly to BMW’s headquarters in Munchen.

If you still do not understand humor, the powers that be might be able to help.

• Disagree
Reactions: mark95476 and glide
Just stopped by Sears to buy some blinker fluids for my wife’s car. But Sears was closed. :(
You can get it at Walmart along with a new set of muffler bearings.

Keith

PS: Will glide mash his fist against the keyboard to put a thumbs down because I believe in muffler bearings? Does he even realize that every time he puts a thumbs down I laugh my ass off? (not with him, at him in case that wasn't clear to some people...)

You can get it at Walmart along with a new set of muffler bearings.

Keith

PS: Will glide mash his fist against the keyboard to put a thumbs down because I believe in muffler bearings? Does he even realize that every time he puts a thumbs down I laugh my ass off? (not with him, at him in case that wasn't clear to some people...)
There he goes…glide mash!