Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steph

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another option I was considering was to buy a house and rent it. Then I could mortgage it, buy a Tesla and pay for the mortgage with the profits I make from renting it. I'll be going to school for Sustainable Energy Engineering in 2014, so I wouldn't actually be able to enter the field until 2016ish.

I might end up making more money than I think I will I think I'm just pointlessly fretting over my dreams. Another member raised a good point to me as well, that by 2014 we will likely have a lot more info about the Gen III, and that might just be a better option for me. That said, I think the Model S is going to be a hell of a car and I doubt many people will be disappointed in their purchase.
Where are you in Canada?

Did you follow the investor's thread discussion about idiots??

Are you for real?

This message contained some sarcasm I guess?

Shall we keep it friendly here people? :)

While we are all eagerly awaiting our Model S we hang out on this forum and discuss all kinds of options.

Don't start flamewars or anything, respect people ideas and opinions.

Apparently you're first run-in with Steph. Don't take it personally, he just can't contain himself almost all the time. We love him anyway.

Mods: I'm sure this is going to the Steph thread and that is fine with me. ;-)