Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steph

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Steph this is the Investor thread. While you enjoy the privilege to have your most offensive posts moved away on several threads already, there is a line to cut.

I don't see what qualifies you to make a statement on after hours trader (not that I do that).
I don't want to learn the details on how you select night time guests.

You keep claiming "personal belief" that are not suitable to discuss. Well I kindly want to ask you to keep them to your self then, and don't post them on a discussion forum.

Alright, seems like some people here are offuscated with some of my writing (or is it all of it?)

I may be banned soon so I may not be able to reply, so don't be waiting.

I did type the word "idiot" a few time lately. When I do that, it's not directed at a particular person but to a move someone did.

I do a lot of idiotic things (thispost is the witness) and I do appreciate when some rude guy tell me about it. It's not fun, but I did save tons of money the times I was called an idiot.

So, if I offended anyone with my comments, i'd like to say: it was intended to do just that.

See you later. (maybe?)

I did type the word "idiot" a few time lately. When I do that, it's not directed at a particular person but to a move someone did.

Steph, it's not cool when you call someone an idiot in the auditorium and then apologize in the closet. Even less cool to pick on newbies who are just asking questions.

So, if I offended anyone with my comments, i'd like to say: it was intended to do just that.

Why? You're obviously an intelligent guy, but this isn't going to win you any respect......