Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Still have 2018.50.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone get any update for the 2019 software update.

There are quite a number of updates that would be very nice to have

1/ blind spot alert charm when you activate the turn signal
2/ sentry mode
3/ dog mode
4/ Not to mention that latest and greatest: enroute battery warm up to Supercharger

Hope to get it sooner

From experience: breathe. If you don't get every single update, it's not uncommon. Some vehicles get skipped, but it's also dependent upon variables such as whether you're on WiFi, whether you've got a clear signal on cell. Some times updates are applicable to only those with certain features/accessories or internal hardware, some are released by region/country. Eventually, though you will get an update.

I bet most Cdn cars are still on that, I am. Just wait and see - there's nothing you can do to speed it, when it comes it comes. I'd rather have it as non-buggy as possible - I'm hearing about bugs like blank rear-view camera which would be a day to day pain.

Reactions: McFlurri
~73% of Model 3s, and ~65% of the entire TeslaFi fleet are on 2018.50.6 (buggy head lights and skips music!)
upload_2019-3-8_10-11-49.png

upload_2019-3-8_10-12-19.png

• Informative
Reactions: swotam and McFlurri
They stopped the roll out. They always slowly roll it out to see if there’s bugs and act from there. So all these new updates you’re seeing is mostly the same people getting them to see if the bug is fixed. Once it’s available for release for everyone, you’ll get the download. Just relax, many things are buggy right now.

To get the update a little quicker, simply buy FSD. I just did and it said I'd get an update within three days. About one minute later I got a notification that there was an update to install. It's installing at present...
Sure it's an expensive way to get an update, but apparently the price to upgrade from EAP to FSD goes up again on Monday and I was planning to get it any way, so why not now?