Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

subaru soltera ev? 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
not me...they all look the same...i laugh when i see the porsche or jaguar or alfaromeo suv's as they look so lame..i mean if you are gonna spend the coin on a luxury name like that get a sportier sedan.
Okay...why? Some of us like and or need the capabilities of an SUV, even if its more softroader than offroader. For example, a MY would be fine for me. A model 3 would leak its puctured guts out all over my driveway.

Most crossovers are basically just fat hatchbacks anyways... I much prefer the higher seating position since it's far easier to get in/out.
I have no problem with people liking this and having options. But I do have a huge problem when that is the ONLY option, which to a disturbing extent it is now. As far as I can tell, the Model 3 is the only EV car actually sold in the US from a US manufacture (below $70k that is). I guess you could still count the Bolt, but not for long. That is not healthy. Yet there are tones of CUV and larger options, and more being announced all the time.

Throwing in the imports we have a few but not many more like the Ioniq 6 and Polestar 2 (and some short-range stuff like the MINI).

I have no problem with people liking this and having options. But I do have a huge problem when that is the ONLY option, which to a disturbing extent it is now. As far as I can tell, the Model 3 is the only EV car actually sold in the US from a US manufacture (below $70k that is). I guess you could still count the Bolt, but not for long. That is not healthy. Yet there are tones of CUV and larger options, and more being announced all the time.
If by "from a US manufacture", you mean from an automaker headquartered in the US, there are others besides Bolt EV + Model 3. See US Electric Car Prices: Cheapest To Most Expensive. That would include Mach-E, Lyriq and The First-Ever Blazer EV: Electric SUV | Chevrolet.

But yeah, these are SUVs or "crossovers".

neighbor just got one thru uber....i guess its some money down and then you have to do like a few ubers a month to keep the car or something like that? not exactly sure but bf said he had to pay down a chunck of change..and his gf just needs to do x amunt of ubers a month..maybe to keep it with no payments? not sure...looks generic like an mdx/mustang or outback