Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Subwoofer installation on Model 3 SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello TMC. Brand new Tesla owner! Just got my Model 3 SR+. Unfortunately I am completely useless unless I am in front of a computer screen (im a software engineer). I have no hope of installing a subwoofer myself. I'd like to find a company here in San Diego to do the install. Is this an easy installation process for any car stereo company? From what I've read online, I'd like them to install the subwoofer in the frunk, tapping into the 12V battery up front. I'd like to just add a midrange amp and subwoofer, nothing too crazy. Looks like they would have to build a custom box for this.

Someone on the Tesla forum got a quote from a company in the bay area for four days of labor! I was wondering if anyone knew how many hours of labor this could take so I know what to expect for a price quote. And can I trust pretty much any car stereo company that has good reviews on Yelp, or do they need to have experience working with Teslas? Thanks!!