Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suffolk county, NY model Y LR AWD WAITING!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just left Tesla Smithtown since my Advisor doesn’t answer my emails anymore. Turns out she no longer works on that team anymore. He did say that my delivery date is for July 08 to the 28th and it’s not September. He did say it shows that my MY should be delivered on July 18 but he did give me some type of hope that if someone does fall through or wants to hold off on the Tesla and have the same specs as me I can get it sooner. He said they have been getting 10 cars a day and 40 cars going out.
Also if you ordered after 4/25 you’ve been pushed to July.

Just left Tesla Smithtown since my Advisor doesn’t answer my emails anymore. Turns out she no longer works on that team anymore. He did say that my delivery date is for July 08 to the 28th and it’s not September. He did say it shows that my MY should be delivered on July 18 but he did give me some type of hope that if someone does fall through or wants to hold off on the Tesla and have the same specs as me I can get it sooner. He said they have been getting 10 cars a day and 40 cars going out.
Who did you speak with ? I spoke with Joe one of the managers yesterday and was great and extremely helpful ! They actually can see what cars are coming a week ahead which was news to me. I ordered 4/25 and he said I just might make a June delivery.

That happened for us. I got a call about a car being available that matched my build specs. Someone either walked away or didn't have financing work out for them. The car was in great shape, and this was back in September 2020.

Who did you speak with ? I spoke with Joe one of the managers yesterday and was great and extremely helpful ! They actually can see what cars are coming a week ahead which was news to me. I ordered 4/25 and he said I just might make a June delivery.
Don’t remember his name but he was really nice he went and grabbed his laptop and pulled up all my information to help assist me. I hope you get yours this month!

That happened for us. I got a call about a car being available that matched my build specs. Someone either walked away or didn't have financing work out for them. The car was in great shape, and this was back in September 2020.
I hope this happens for me as well since everyone wants to purchase my old car and I don’t want to let go until I get a vin.

Reactions: Snow Drift
I hope this happens for me as well since everyone wants to purchase my old car and I don’t want to let go until I get a vin.
Feel the same about selling my car too early as well. That was probably him he was the only one who had a laptop giving good info the rest were basically clueless lol , I hope so !! He said the person who ordered 5 days before me is picking it up this week so there's some hope.

Wow this is great news. I’m glad to hear this good luck 👍🏾 Maybe I should swing by the dealer and see what they say about mine

Fyi there is a rebate and time of rate rewards program. You have to buy a chargepoint charger or juicebox charger. They give you $500. Then every quarter you get a rewards check for the time of use rate savings. It pays not to use the gen 2 Tesla charger.

The chargepoint charger is better than the Tesla wall connector. I've had both. Really chargepoint just allows you to control it in an app and see a few stats. It looks like the price of the chargepoint charger has gone up over $100. Must be inflation.

FYI you can also order a jukebox 40 or charge point flex direct from PSEG marketplace and get the 500 rebate instantly. Also the chargepoints have been sold out everywhere for months, so I'm going with the juicebox.

I love Tesla but, it feels like *sugar* when they give you VIN (became my baby) and take back for somebody else.

Tesla Order

(Tysons Corner, VA) near Washington DC

6/6/2021 - Model Y LR ordered. (Financed)

6/7/20211 - website checking
Estimated Delivery:
August 20 - September 19
No VIN.

6/11/2021 - website checking
Estimated Delivery:
June 25 - June 30
VIN has been assigned

6/15/2021 - Sales Advisor call (from NV)
Telling me I’ll get a text message and I’ll need to respond within 48 hours.

6/22/2021 - website checking
Estimated Delivery:
August 06 - August 26
No VIN - They took it away.

Waiting…..so frustrated.

I love Tesla but, it feels like *sugar* when they give you VIN (became my baby) and take back for somebody else.

Tesla Order

(Tysons Corner, VA) near Washington DC

6/6/2021 - Model Y LR ordered. (Financed)

6/7/20211 - website checking
Estimated Delivery:
August 20 - September 19
No VIN.

6/11/2021 - website checking
Estimated Delivery:
June 25 - June 30
VIN has been assigned

6/15/2021 - Sales Advisor call (from NV)
Telling me I’ll get a text message and I’ll need to respond within 48 hours.

6/22/2021 - website checking
Estimated Delivery:
August 06 - August 26
No VIN - They took it away.

Waiting…..so frustrated.
I feel your pain

Reactions: bet_america
Is your EDD still sept? I ordered around the same time as you and now im back to early august (after going to sept twice). The EDD dates really seem to be meaningless.
It actually changed a couple times right now it’s July 29- august 18 wish is my birthday week.. would be a great gift from me

Attachments

• 456D5BE4-76E1-4FD0-A755-8DDB3C76FECC.jpeg
    456D5BE4-76E1-4FD0-A755-8DDB3C76FECC.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 52