Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suffolk county, NY model Y LR AWD WAITING!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same, I like the black and white look. Plus I leased it.. I want to see how I like it before I finance and own it. Who knows they might make a changes in the next 3 years that I might want
lol same here too! I want to keep my options open in 3 years, EV competition is heating up and there will be other options out there in 3 years. Also I get bored in the same car, I like to get something different every few years.

lol same here too! I want to keep my options open in 3 years, EV competition is heating up and there will be other options out there in 3 years. Also I get bored in the same car, I like to get something different every few years.
I get bored too. I just buy a new Model 3 every year. I buy a new Tesla every year or when the ash tray is full. Whichever comes first 😊

• Funny
Reactions: doomsday997
The way everything is looking in the world of EV it looks like every other company is trying to play catch up and Tesla is one step ahead.. except for the Ford lightening.. Every one else have concepts or they “plan” on introducing them.. Tesla is pretty close to full automation.. that $10,000 extra might be worth it.

The way everything is looking in the world of EV it looks like every other company is trying to play catch up and Tesla is one step ahead.. except for the Ford lightening.. Every one else have concepts or they “plan” on introducing them.. Tesla is pretty close to full automation.. that $10,000 extra might be worth it.
I’m not willing to drop 10 grand on it but if it goes subscription like is rumored, I’ll certainly be checking FSD out. And I agree Tesla is def steps ahead. To me the range and the supercharging network makes it a no brainer over other EVs right now

Reactions: Jaywalker36