Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggested Price on 2008 Roadster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's leather, for sure, but I don't know whether it is "executive leather." I will try to find out.

I just found the Owner's Manual and the Radio Manual (in the house, not in the car). YAHOO!!! Now I have a chance of figuring out a few things. Plus make them available to the buyer, of course.

In case it helps, here is an options list from a different 2008 Roadster:
MSRP $92,000
Premium Paint $2,000
Solar Guard Windshield $400
Tesla Paint Armor $1,495
Electronics Group $3,000
Custom Floor Mats $150
Permium Leather Interior $1,800
Performance Tires $850
Forged Wheels Black $2,300
240 Volt Mobile Connector $1,500
Extended Warranty $5,000
Total Vehicle & Options $110,495
Destination & Delivery $1,950
Total Cost $112,4450

I don't know which (if any) of those options were on #109, nor if the pricing was the same at the time. (So much for all-knowing...)

I bought mine used so, it thoughtfully came with an EXPIRED can of Fix-o-Flat.

How many others have checked the expiration date on their can in the trunk?

Actually, no. But my approach to flat tires (all cars) is a small 12v tire inflation pump. Anything short of a blow-out can usually be pumped up a lot faster than they go flat, and there's almost always a tire store within a pump or two's range from wherever you are. Just be aware of the current limit in the Accessory outlet (12A, I think); many pumps draw more than that.

Plus it has the "Roadster Universal Mobile Connector," with all adapters, which Tesla sells for $1500.

Actually, I think the Mobile Connector was $1,500 with just one of the adapters. Additional pigtails are ~$100 each, though you can get the whole lot for a bit of a discount over the individual ones. So, having all the pigtails is a good bit more than $1,500 in total.

I think everything that goes with the car is in/on it now, except for the wall charger in the garage. The hard top is back on the car, the soft top is in the trunk, the manuals are in the "glove compartment" for now (i.e., the open shelf in the Roadster 1.5 that substitutes for a glove compartment), and the portable charging cables are in the trunk! I also found the visors which had been stored in the house with the hard top. Apparently many people take them off because they interfere with vision. I didn't know my husband had bought all of those adapters for the Mobile Connector, but I am not surprised. So glad I found the printed owner's manual, which is no longer available from Tesla. Thanks to everyone for all of your suggestions. A Tesla rep put on the hard top and test drove the car today, and said everything was fine. He thought the car might have the sport suspension (based on driving it) and is going to check on that.