Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Suggestion for Mods and Admins for sub categories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There isn’t. It’s under the global section.

There is already a level of cross posting and imho it’s would be better to keep as much about a specific model together so long as it is relevant for most regions. I think admin will probably feel the same.

The biggest problem with the main sections is that it is frequented by a few people who cry foul the moment anyone even thinks negatively about Tesla. At least the UK and Ireland section seems to more tolerant of people’s alternate views.

I'm not really sure what topics would go in such a forum that wouldn't go in either the "Model 3" or the "UK and Ireland" forums?

In the "Australian and New Zealand" forum we have a "Model 3 in Australia" thread and a "Model 3 Charging in Australia" thread. Almost any local specific Model 3 discussion will go into one of those. Anything not Australia/NZ specific can go in the general Model 3 forum.

I'm a newbie, but for what it's worth I find this UK and Ireland bit of this forum a manageable area to browse every now and then, while the large number of sub-forums elsewhere I don't much fancy picking my way through and have therefore never even opened most of them. For me, multiple sub-forums are only really justified if there's a larger number of threads popping up every day. It's generally pretty obvious where threads are model-specific.