Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So defroster for sure. Regarding turn signal, it s the blinker on the mirror, which is optional. If you decide to to get it, then you'll need to run the mirror wire to where the turn signal wire is and splice them. You'll need to take off some panels where the wire runs through.
Please provide instructional video on connecting the turn signal functions!

I'm so sorry for they install video delay. The day after I got these installed on my wife's car she was rear ended, so badly in fact, that she was pushed into the car in front of her (with wheels locked). Needless to say, it has taken up some time dealing with insurance and trying to get an estimate/repair lined up in a city where we have 1 authorized body shop for the entire metro. Fun times!

The good news is that I was able to edit the video I captured last night. Please keep in mind this is my first video... ever. I tried to cut unneeded material and speed up sections that that were not as important. Video is still 50 mins, but I wanted to get it out for you all to reference. I will try to further clean up this week but in the meantime if you have any questions, ask away.

Wow! Excellent video. One of the most informative and detailed car instructional videos I've seen. Having said that, I think I might just forego the mirror directional signal connections. It's a little more than I ready to deal with. Best 51 minutes I had in a long time.:) Thanks. Next time I'm in Kansas City, I'll stop by and let you do my car.:D

Wow! Excellent video. One of the most informative and detailed car instructional videos I've seen. Having said that, I think I might just forego the mirror directional signal connections. It's a little more than I ready to deal with. Best 51 minutes I had in a long time.:) Thanks. Next time I'm in Kansas City, I'll stop by and let you do my car.:D

I was hoping with this being my second install that I could route the wires without removing the mirror. Unfortunately that didn't pan out as expected and had to cut out a few choice words from the vid! If you have an afternoon (I would alot 4 hours if your first time) it can be done. Removing the door cards and mirrors may seem scary, but I have to say that Tesla really made this car pretty easy to take a part. Don't be intimated. Plus you get to know your ride a little more intimately. I've had the entire car's interior stripped (minus the dash) at one point and for me the headliner was the worst of all to get out. I removed everything to apply some dynamat and to line and stuff every nook and cranny with 3M thinsulate. Made the car feel super solid with a lot less road noise. Wind noise still there but overall it was worth the work.

If you pass through and want to hook the signals up, I'm always down for a project. I accept beer as payment.