TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Summer's End at Lacey Car Show

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Fredly, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Fredly

Fredly Member

It would be fun to get several of the owners in the South Sound area (and beyond) out for this event. The organizers are hoping we can get a group of cars to this show. They will provide us a special area for a group display in the center of the event.

Here are the details - Summer's End at Lacey Car Show | Arts and Events | City of Lacey, Washington, USA

I plan to attend and will organization the group so let me know if you want to attend or have questions. I attended a show up in Tacoma last weekend and it was quite fun talking to people. Our group will be the talk if the show.

Lots of charging option in the area too.

Fred

2. Odenator

Odenator P2607

That's too bad, I'll be in Chicago for a course.

3. ChadS

ChadS Petroleum is for sissies

4. hoopty_yo

hoopty_yo Member

That's awesome. I'll be there to check out the local cars. I parked by a white Model S at Harbor Freight yesterday. Was that one of you guys?

5. Fredly

Fredly Member

Hey NW owners

I hope some of you are planning to attend this event!!!? If you are please let me know so we can work with the organizers to get us all in the same location. People in Lacey are excited about these cars and are hoping to see a bunch of us.

I will be there in my P85+

6. Tacket

Tacket Member

Man - wish I could make this! Unfortunately will be out of town over the weekend. How many you have signed up so far? Would be great showing if a lot of Teslas were there!

7. Edgewood Dome

Edgewood Dome Member

Fred Wright & I had our Model S's there today. Good turnout and pretty nice weather. We talked solid from 9 to 3 answering questions and selling the sauce. Everyone loved the Tesla's.
    Lacey Car Show.jpg

8. Fredly

Fredly Member