Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Summer's End at Lacey Car Show

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be fun to get several of the owners in the South Sound area (and beyond) out for this event. The organizers are hoping we can get a group of cars to this show. They will provide us a special area for a group display in the center of the event.

Here are the details - Summer's End at Lacey Car Show | Arts and Events | City of Lacey, Washington, USA

I plan to attend and will organization the group so let me know if you want to attend or have questions. I attended a show up in Tacoma last weekend and it was quite fun talking to people. Our group will be the talk if the show.

Lots of charging option in the area too.

Fred

Hey NW owners

I hope some of you are planning to attend this event!!!? If you are please let me know so we can work with the organizers to get us all in the same location. People in Lacey are excited about these cars and are hoping to see a bunch of us.

I will be there in my P85+

Fred Wright & I had our Model S's there today. Good turnout and pretty nice weather. We talked solid from 9 to 3 answering questions and selling the sauce. Everyone loved the Tesla's.
Lacey Car Show.jpg