Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But imagine if you see a warehouse door open up then hundreds of cars self drive out headed towards their new owner's driveways !
If the warehouse is the one on Kato Road (with all the uncompleted Superchargers), then the cars only have to drive a short distance up the road to the employee parking lot at the factory, since they're the ones getting the first deliveries. :)

Capture d’écran 2017-07-02 à 07.21.48.png

Reactions: shrspeedblade
I was in a Tesla store today and they were 100% unaware of the Sunday "announcement".
Why would they be? Elon tweeted there would be more info today that's all. It's not likely that means anything more than more info. It could be the announcement that the release event is dd/mm/yy or something completely unrelated. Not something that the sales team needs to be informed about though.

• Funny
Reactions: zenmaster
today's Space-X launch is scheduled for 1pm EDT.

They are not recovering the booster, so once the payload is in orbit, it will be considered a success.

Elon will be back on a plane headed west shortly after, and bored, and tweeting.

I expect we hear from him between 3 and 9 pm EDT today.

I agree. Nothing before the launch. I think he probably giggles when he's making us sweat.