Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Germany but I will be there in spirit. My X is being wrapped and coated while I'm away so it will even be prettier when I return. ;-)
We'll miss you. Laurel MD should be opening in a few weeks and there's a new one coming somewhere in Jersey, on top of the I-80 and Scranton area ones so hope to see you soon!

Reactions: madodel
I say we reserve him 4B again, for all of our safety :)

mad.jpg

Hi we'
OK, Sunday 5/22 at noon it is for the unofficial ribbon cutting with ribbon and scissors included :)
I'll post on TM as well.
If you're interested in socializing afterwards, I'm suggesting the Tomato Pie Cafe down the road by the Bass Pro Outdoor World on Tecport Drive. I'm suggesting that because they're pet friendly and we'll be bringing our puppy along for the ride to get accustomed to EV travel. And it's super cool when a bunch of Tesla's pull into a parking lot!
If possible, please give me a head count for both the supercharger and Cafe afterwards if you're interested.

Will be two for both events ...

OK, Sunday 5/22 at noon it is for the unofficial ribbon cutting with ribbon and scissors included :)
I'll post on TM as well.
If you're interested in socializing afterwards, I'm suggesting the Tomato Pie Cafe down the road by the Bass Pro Outdoor World on Tecport Drive. I'm suggesting that because they're pet friendly and we'll be bringing our puppy along for the ride to get accustomed to EV travel. And it's super cool when a bunch of Tesla's pull into a parking lot!
If possible, please give me a head count for both the supercharger and Cafe afterwards if you're interested.

Update from 1 to 2 people. For both events. My better half will be with me. :)

Well, the new site survived the stress test. I counted 12 Ss of various ages, a Roadster, and my Volt (though I did meet another guy who didn't have a Tesla yet - not sure what he was driving.)

I have a short 4k video of the cutting itself that I'll try to get up here at some point (haven't really sorted out sharing videos online yet, don't have a youtube or vimeo.)

In the mean time, a couple pics...

i-Zf9RSSJ-X3.jpg

i-m4crTGH-X3.jpg

Roadster #55 came out to join us. First time I've seen one in person. Tiny car. :)
i-DPrGV6h-X3.jpg

Well, the new site survived the stress test. I counted 12 Ss of various ages, a Roadster, and my Volt (though I did meet another guy who didn't have a Tesla yet - not sure what he was driving.)

It was great to meet more of the folks from the forum and thanks for posting the pictures. I think we had 15 S and the Roadster. In your top picture we had all 8 stalls in use (load test!), 3 cars are across from the stalls and 4 more in the non-stall slots, plus the Roadster.