Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Annapolis MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL! Kemp Electrical, the relaxed electricians!

This can't be the same contractor, ... could it? LOL

Kemp.PNG

Please elaborate. Did you see something that indicates a fail?
If you want to follow along at home, go to Anne Arundel Co.'s permit inquiry portal and Search Permit# E02332269

At the bottom you can click buttons to see the permit's pending inspections and the inspection history--which does indeed show "Fail-Verbal Notice" for the most recent final inspection attempt on Feb. 21st.

• Informative
Reactions: Jeff Hudson
Anne Arundel Permit.JPG
If you want to follow along at home, go to Anne Arundel Co.'s permit inquiry portal and Search Permit# E02332269

At the bottom you can click buttons to see the permit's pending inspections and the inspection history--which does indeed show "Fail-Verbal Notice" for the most recent final inspection attempt on Feb. 21st.
Thanks for the help. The permit does appear to be in some sort of limbo. While 72 hours have not passed since 2-21-2019 I'd sure like to know the details behind the "FAIL-VERBAL NOTICE." I note this is not the first of these failures.

Last edited:
It's been failing since July. I don't understand what could be going wrong at this point.
Well, the break between July 2018 and January 2019 probably had to do with the change to the larger transformer. But that they've tried 9 times since then and been unable to pass seems very strange. It can't be for the same issue over and over. If they haven't fixed it yet, then why keep rescheduling the next inspection. And to think that each time something different is found to fail them seems bizzare, too, without also assuming either total incompetence by the contractor or some sort of malicious behavior on the inspector's part. It's just weird at this point.

Reactions: Jeff Hudson
View attachment 379649
Thanks for the help. The permit does appear to be in some sort of limbo. While 72 hours have not passed since 2-21-2019 I'd sure like to know the details behind the "FAIL-VERBAL NOTICE." I note this is not the first of these failures.

This is getting to be as ridiculous as that EVgo site in Baker, CA that took literally forever and a day to open.