Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ashland, OR (LIVE 1 Sep 2023, 24 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here ya go.

Attachments

• 20230901_133344.jpg
    20230901_133344.jpg
    728.7 KB · Views: 152
20 cents? i'm driving south for that! and beer.

the 35 cent and 41 cent superchargers do get a little spendy on road trips. i mean, it could be $5 gas so i'll just stop complaining now...

this is an incredible setup. wow.
I’m thinking of driving NORTH from the Bay Area just for that.. I could fill up, ease my way back up Grants Pass and probably coast back to the Bay Area!

We’ll certainly swing by later in Sept when we head up to Bend for some hiking… assuming the fires calm down.

Up towards Seattle most of the superchargers are 12c/kwh from midnight to 4am. If you're really on a budget that's the same as residential electricity!

The Tukwila supercharger must have one of the biggest swings in daytime and night time costs:
tukwila rates.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: otter
Up towards Seattle most of the superchargers are 12c/kwh from midnight to 4am. If you're really on a budget that's the same as residential electricity!

The Tukwila supercharger must have one of the biggest swings in daytime and night time costs:
View attachment 970297
I'm guessing this is probably specifically directed at Hertz for clogging up the supercharger. Like if you want to clog it up at 3am, fine. Otherwise you gotta pay to play!