Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Augusta GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like they have started the new SC in Augusta. It is by the Steak&Shake.

Attachments

• 06EA2CBD-9C10-4EEC-8DFD-4B7330180394.jpeg
    06EA2CBD-9C10-4EEC-8DFD-4B7330180394.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 163
Thank you Purplehayes!

Supercharge.info has it listed as 8 stalls. Don't know how they know that, since that hasn't been mentioned here yet. Perhaps insider info. Anyway, now that we know it's under construction, I'm sure we'll get better photos here shortly.

Anybody who visits, please look for the utility transformer, usually a big green cube near the white Tesla cabinets.

Last edited:
I’m about 30 miles from the site and will post more pics next time I’m in the area. Construction had things blocked off and I didn’t want to bug the workers. Not sure how many stalls but will find out. I was just excited to see it started. . The current SC is off of I20 exit 199 and this one will be off exit 194.

• Helpful
Reactions: Acps110 and ChrisC
I'm not sure it merits its own thread, since we think the old site will be shut down once the new one is up. But I don't know TMC policy on this.

If they do split, maybe put "Augusta I-20 exit XXX" (199/194, per above) in the title, to differentiate? We won't find out what Tesla calls it until the very end.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
I'm not sure it merits its own thread, since we think the old site will be shut down once the new one is up. But I don't know TMC policy on this.

If they do split, maybe put "Augusta I-20 exit XXX" (199/194, per above) in the title, to differentiate? We won't find out what Tesla calls it until the very end.
Ah, then keeping it in one thread would make sense. I didn't know that the original one would be closing.