Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Austin, TX - 5601 Brodie Lane

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Permit filed with the City??? of Sunset Valley. Permit can be checked at:

1641843808384.png

Reactions: mociaf9 and brkaus
@corywright

30.226140, -97.821966

If they finish this one by March 31 (and all the other ones in construction), thats 13/13 promised around the Austin Area (including Johnson City and Llano)
I hope the show some more love for the places I travel to! I’m pretty well covered by home charging here :)

(Yes, I know others are not that lucky and this is great for them)

Reactions: Guacahummus
I hope the show some more love for the places I travel to! I’m pretty well covered by home charging here :)

(Yes, I know others are not that lucky and this is great for them)

100%. Figure out how to charge at home. Get more Superchargers installed on interstate highways, US highways, state highways, national parks, and state parks.

Thank goodness for this, as I don't know what greater Austin would have done without it's 14th supercharger location. I can't imagine the hardship people faced before this one to make a 2.4 mile diversion to the closest location. People in Beaumont, Corpus Christi, College Station, Lubbock, or the 100 mile gap going from Houston to San Antonio that means everyone must stop in Flatonia will never understand the pain of a 2.4 mile diversion.

In all seriousness, always happy to have another, but it feels like Tesla is missing the forest from the trees on this one.

And please don't tell me just because one shows up doesn't take another away. There is not an infinite pool of money to build these, meaning if 1 is built in a location, by definition that means the funds for that could have been used in another location.