Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You mean pedestal numbers? The ones I looked at yesterday had them on the bottom.
Then this means it has been tested and is ready to go. If the chargers aren't currently working, it's because they cut the power to the site for some reason. This is often because they want to paint the stalls, work on the pavement or something similar. Or, less likely, there could be a part that isn't functioning properly that they want to replace before firing it up.

• Informative
Reactions: IT Geek
still not open :)

l2PYSbXl.jpg

I drove past it this morning and drove right up to the stalls. I didn't try plugging in as I was short on time. I did save my dashcam footage while driving past, so I guess that's better than nothing.

A pretty nice location but the turn isn't obvious so I had to wind around a parking lot after I tried the next turn. My TeslaFi map shows how I had to circle around (focus on the corners between the lines). The supercharger stalls are right along the bend circled by my route. If I ever need to use this supercharger, I'll have to remember to turn in at the first possible turn on Stonelake Blvd.
Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 7.54.32 PM.png

Monday 8/26 AM - one truck leaving, 3 more there, appears a huge final cleanup "in progress".

READY to Charge? guy answered "soon", indicated awaiting a toggle this on this site.
Not sure if TOGGLE indicates a "switch" or "paperwork". (guessing Austin Energy...)

Parking stops look great, except "lone pump slot"... seems to far from curb (nose in parking slot)?

Sure looks ready to go, all pumps assembled and uncovered. Landscaping finished, sprinklers installed...

Pumps NOT ON, yet.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Monday 8/26 AM - one truck leaving, 3 more there, appears a huge final cleanup "in progress".

READY to Charge? guy answered "soon", indicated awaiting a toggle this on this site.
Not sure if TOGGLE indicates a "switch" or "paperwork". (guessing Austin Energy...)

Parking stops look great, except "lone pump slot"... seems to far from curb (nose in parking slot)?

Sure looks ready to go, all pumps assembled and uncovered. Landscaping finished, sprinklers installed...

Pumps NOT ON, yet.

Just drove by and asked the workers when it would be open - they said Thursday or Friday. Hoping that’s accurate!

• Informative
Reactions: emupilot
Shameless plug here, as I’m a Model S owner but also a limited partner in North by Northwest Restaurant and Brewpub, about a 2-3 minute walk up Stonelake Boulevard from this new Supercharger site. I just talked our founder, Davis Tucker, into offering the restaurant’s appetizers for half off if you show your Tesla key fob or key card to your waitperson (doesn’t apply to happy hour prices, though). See Starters on the menu here: Austin Breweries | North By Northwest Restaurant and Brewery

Shameless plug here, as I’m a Model S owner but also a limited partner in North by Northwest Restaurant and Brewpub, about a 2-3 minute walk up Stonelake Boulevard from this new Supercharger site. I just talked our founder, Davis Tucker, into offering the restaurant’s appetizers for half off if you show your Tesla key fob or key card to your waitperson (doesn’t apply to happy hour prices, though). See Starters on the menu here: Austin Breweries | North By Northwest Restaurant and Brewery
You should put a sign to that effect next to the Superchargers. Near the cabinets would do fine. You don't need one on each stall.

Take a drive to Waco and look around the parking lot at the Collin Street Bakery for what I'm talking about. Talk to the staff there for info on whether proximity to a Supercharger is good for business or not.

We've talked about putting a sign up (similar to what Easy Tiger has done over at the other Austin SC site), but I have a feeling that the property managers at Gateway Shopping Center might have a problem with it (I'm sure they'd prefer that Tesla owners kill time spending money with their tenants). Any other ideas for how we could get the word out to Tesla owners? This site is the only Tesla message board that I'm familiar with.

We've talked about putting a sign up (similar to what Easy Tiger has done over at the other Austin SC site), but I have a feeling that the property managers at Gateway Shopping Center might have a problem with it (I'm sure they'd prefer that Tesla owners kill time spending money with their tenants). Any other ideas for how we could get the word out to Tesla owners? This site is the only Tesla message board that I'm familiar with.

There is an Austin-San Antonio owners group on Google Groups. Just found the SC today and it’s a bit of a walk in my opinion across stonelake and 360. Might make the 72kW not so slow