Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baltimore, MD - McHenry Row

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I stopped at this charger last night as we were returning from an event in Baltimore. We never got more than 39-40 Kw of power from any of the stalls, and I tried several. There was only one other car (a Tesla Mobile Service Model S) charging in another stall. We rolled in with about 40% in the battery and wanted to charge for only about 10 minutes or so. I had expected to get around 50 - 60 Kw at least, given my battery was at 40%.

It was late last night (10 pm) and I didn't want to call Tesla and be on hold for 30 minutes to report it (as has been my experience that last few times I've called to report SC issues).

I stopped at this charger last night as we were returning from an event in Baltimore. We never got more than 39-40 Kw of power from any of the stalls, and I tried several. There was only one other car (a Tesla Mobile Service Model S) charging in another stall. We rolled in with about 40% in the battery and wanted to charge for only about 10 minutes or so. I had expected to get around 50 - 60 Kw at least, given my battery was at 40%.

It was late last night (10 pm) and I didn't want to call Tesla and be on hold for 30 minutes to report it (as has been my experience that last few times I've called to report SC issues).

It was cold last night. If you arrived from an event in Baltimore, did your battery really have a chance to warm up? Did your IC display any regeneration limit hashmarks?

Yes, it was cold last night. I had driven for a couple of hours to get to Baltimore, and the event was a little less than 2 hours, and then it was a 25 mile drive at highways speeds to the supercharger. While I can't remember with certainty if there were regen limit lines, my recollection is that there were none.

The superchargers are still here and working. I'm not sure why they disappeared from the in-car map.
This site was named Baltimore - McHenry Row in the Nav. It isn't showing up on my nav either anymore. That usually means it'll eventually be shut down.

We should update this thread title. I'll submit that request.

Screenshot_20230614-111836.png