Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Baltimore, MD - McHenry Row

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B5662DAA-3636-43D8-902F-6F79B92B556E.jpeg 2EF055D0-B86A-49CE-BEB7-928555F24A15.jpeg Drove by this morning. BGE delivered spools of cable and fiberglass housings across the street. Directly across from outback. Looks like work will start next week as the previous thread indicated....

Stopped in to charge this morning. It seems like this supercharger is still in some testing phase.

Only stall 1 at the top of the ramp will actually charge your car.

The remaining stalls will just attempt to connect and stop charging. Hopefully that info saves someone else some headache.

• Helpful
Reactions: ironwaffle
Stopped in to charge this morning. It seems like this supercharger is still in some testing phase.

Only stall 1 at the top of the ramp will actually charge your car.

The remaining stalls will just attempt to connect and stop charging. Hopefully that info saves someone else some headache.
Both 4A and 4B (stalls at the top of the ramp) worked for me on October 25. The other stalls would not charge my car.

Vera

• Informative
Reactions: scole04 and Lanny
Did you notice how many stalls were listed as available on the Nav and how many were actually available at the time?
Good question. The nav said 2 stalls available. When I arrived only two were taken (I think 4A and 4B at the top of the ramp). So something's amiss, but an incorrect number of available stalls seems to be common at many SC locations , not just this one.

Also I will add that it took a while for charging to start. An unusually long time. So long I thought it might be broken. But that may be an urban charger issue, I don't know.