Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Bee Cave, TX (Austin)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is by no means a guarantee…. But…

310A21D0-ECF5-4432-AFBF-0591A9EDE649.jpegA7F16C7B-37EB-43B0-B933-462DA0AA1A9F.jpeg

Pending = construction is going to start?

or is that a step back from "issued"?
TBH, who knows??

As soon as the permit showed up (post 16), it showed up as "Pending" so I'm guessing Pending==City Engineer(s) Review and Issued==Approved to Start Construction.

Hutto has been "Issued" since at least mid-October but no movement since then. Del Valle started construction the day after the permit was issued. It's a toss up on when a spot gets started.

Last edited:
Ah, oops. I mistakenly read your original comment backwards, i.e. that the permit had been issued but now was pending again. And I couldn't figure out how that tracked with the posted image clearly showing it as "still" issued. Must have left my brain in my other coat pocket.

For those wondering what a change to Issued means, it means that the construction can now start whenever Tesla's contractors are ready to begin. Sometimes this means it starts within the next few days, sometime it doesn't start for a couple weeks or months. Given the recent progress of sites in this area, I'd bet we get construction starting here in the next week or two at most.