Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brantford, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We don't usually start threads until there is concrete evidence - a shovel in the ground, or a permit.

Thanks but if you take a look from 2021, Tesla seems on par with coming soon locations, turning in permit and construction promptly hence started this with 'possible' . Fingers crossed it moves quickly ( most of my threads are going in the right path .. )

Attachments

• 308061198_10159039823862883_2325442845807651084_n.jpg
    308061198_10159039823862883_2325442845807651084_n.jpg
    645.8 KB · Views: 279
  • 308200024_10159039823937883_8562802902033226291_n.jpg
    308200024_10159039823937883_8562802902033226291_n.jpg
    718 KB · Views: 112
Can someone report a thread name change too

Thanks. Name change is also done. Also I encourage the members to take a look at the below post and message the admins and mods for feedback / suggestions.

My 'possible location' threads are based on the naming conventions posted by the Moderator in the above link. Please provide your feedback if you have any suggestions to the Mods. i just found out that Marco tagged my twitter account, calling me 'Fraud' ??? in twitter for simply following the forum rules.

I dont create 'possible location threads' randomly and only create them, once they appear as 'coming soon' in the official tesla SC site.

i always give credit to the people who does the hard work of calling the city, finding permit info, scouting ( i do some and scouting as well, just dont post the pictures if they are same as before).

I even told Supercharger info Admins to tag specific post rather thread name, hence even after merge, credit goes to the poster and not thread starter

Please provide your feedback to mods if you are not agreeing with the rules rather throwing flames on another fellow member in twitter and other social media.

I went by today but didn't get an opportunity to take a photo. There's a huge section of the parking lot fenced off and appears to be getting prepped to be paved. At the back of the area (near the grass) there were a bunch of pipes/conduits sticking out of the ground. I assume those were for the stalls. Couldn't get closer since such a huge area was fenced off. Maybe someone else can get a photo.

• Informative
Reactions: YYZ-IAD and Mayoo
Thanks. Name change is also done. Also I encourage the members to take a look at the below post and message the admins and mods for feedback / suggestions.

My 'possible location' threads are based on the naming conventions posted by the Moderator in the above link. Please provide your feedback if you have any suggestions to the Mods. i just found out that Marco tagged my twitter account, calling me 'Fraud' ??? in twitter for simply following the forum rules.

I dont create 'possible location threads' randomly and only create them, once they appear as 'coming soon' in the official tesla SC site.

i always give credit to the people who does the hard work of calling the city, finding permit info, scouting ( i do some and scouting as well, just dont post the pictures if they are same as before).

I even told Supercharger info Admins to tag specific post rather thread name, hence even after merge, credit goes to the poster and not thread starter

Please provide your feedback to mods if you are not agreeing with the rules rather throwing flames on another fellow member in twitter and other social media.
No worries, I had issues with Marco years ago and he hasn’t changed. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Mayoo

Who cares about credit for finding out about a SuperCharger? Are people that petty? Surely, there are more important things to worry about in this world