Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Brighton, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new Supercharger is under construction in Brighton Colorado! This Supercharger is located at a Kum & Go (5112 E Bromley Ln, Brighton, CO 80603). Photos by Michell Blackmore on a tip from @ColoradoEV on the Supercharge Info forum. Will update the map!

Note: This Supercharger is part of a double find which also includes a Supercharger in Thornton Colorado

9F70E4BC-89ED-418A-8030-D6F69B3019D7.jpeg

Needed to get out of the house today due to my wife "social distancing" ourselves.. (sigh) So told them we're going to Brighton to look at a unfinished supercharger. LOL
Kinda looks like the last pictures but with the conduit runs. Pedestals are still not placed so there's still a rather long large hole in the ground. Didn't get a picture as the place was REALLY busy. Have to say the inside was pretty freaking nice for a gas station, only touched what I had to, wife had disinfecting wipes for me when I got back to the car, she wouldn't even let me in until I "washed" my hands. Ready for this to be over with, but that's a topic for another thread.

Reactions: gnavi and MarcoRP