Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cedar Rapids, IA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220428-011401_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220428-011401_Tesla.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 117
Reactions: M0delYPerf
Was able to charge yesterday despite not being in my list - but limited to 12-15kW .However it's showing up in my car this morning so I'm guessing faster rates will be available now :)
I am actually going over there this morning to pick up a grocery order, and will top off while I am there. I am already over 80% so it will be crap speeds as it is, but will post what I get.

I am actually going over there this morning to pick up a grocery order, and will top off while I am there. I am already over 80% so it will be crap speeds as it is, but will post what I get.
I didn't precondition, but I am getting 24kwh, and arrived at 78%... Still better than the 1kwh I have at home (just moved and haven't had my Wall Connector installed yet)

It's up and running at full power.
Tried it out for ten minutes just to check it out. I came there at 42% battery and plugged it in and got 47kwh. It went down to 44kwh after 5 minutes but stayed constant at 44kwh for the next 5 minutes. I do see a slight problem though…while I was there, a car parked at the plant, garden center that surrounds the chargers was completely blocking the two chargers on the end . Making them unusable. Hopefully this is just a temporary arrangement and Hy-Vee is going to move the plants soon.

• Informative
Reactions: MattChristian
Tried it out for ten minutes just to check it out. I came there at 42% battery and plugged it in and got 47kwh. It went down to 44kwh after 5 minutes but stayed constant at 44kwh for the next 5 minutes. I do see a slight problem though…while I was there, a car parked at the plant, garden center that surrounds the chargers was completely blocking the two chargers on the end . Making them unusable. Hopefully this is just a temporary arrangement and Hy-Vee is going to move the plants soon.
You need to precondition to get fast charge speeds. And, yes, hyvee will move the plants hopefully sooner than later.

worked fine for us Friday the 6th. Only one other car there.... black model y. We arrived with 33%, went to 140kw, quickly down to 110kw at 50, then 48kw at 75%.

Its in a good spot for us when going to visit some friends up there-not far from the highway, right on the way home.

I do wish at some point, they'd stop putting them coffin corner of parking lots though. Pull through guys.. lets do it already.

Yep same for us that car was there. :)

makes my point about about the coffin corner thing. Add to that ICE cars zipping by right behind or in front of you right as you prepare to back up, as if you are on THEIR turf and they're threatened by your presence there, and cant even be bothered to wait 5 seconds.