Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cerritos, CA - Los Cerritos Center (LIVE 4 Sep 2020, 20 urban stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took these photos earlier today. Looks like they started working again.
38690198-DC0A-48C3-A6E7-493D1A346767.jpeg
608B6713-7287-4FD7-9401-653A5CF47CB2.jpeg

The Cerritos inspector was at our house today to inspect work for the Powerwall. I asked him about the Superchargers. He said that work had begun again and he expects the company to finish quickly since he knows that they work well. He said when he first saw the plans he was astonished by the amount of power required. He said the only hang up might be how soon SCE could get power to the site.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
I went by today to get lunch and stopped by to take pictures while they were working. I was about 50 feet away and some guy behind me told me not to take pictures. I left. They are making good progress, There are many more USA markings on the street (Gridley Rd) and in the surrounding parking lot. There was a crew with trucks blocking two of the south lanes of Gridley Rd. Inside it looked like some pedestals were in place. I could see workmen working.

BD0FD4EC-A7B2-4334-A71E-9095D6E21EEC.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and MarcoRP
I went by today to get lunch and stopped by to take pictures while they were working. I was about 50 feet away and some guy behind me told me not to take pictures. I left. They are making good progress, There are many more USA markings on the street (Gridley Rd) and in the surrounding parking lot. There was a crew with trucks blocking two of the south lanes of Gridley Rd. Inside it looked like some pedestals were in place. I could see workmen working.

Do like we did in the early days.... take a box of donuts.

Nice. Thanks for the update. Guess that answers the pole height question. Waiting to be cut down. Haha.

Looks like it’s still going to be a while long.
Shouldn’t be surprising giving that Los Angles County, Orange County, and California in general is continuing to spike in CV cases. Hope the workers are staying safe with proper precautions.

I went by today. They look like they are transitioning from installation to accessorizing. They have installed cement curbing for landscaping and are moving out the debris. There is still one trench perpendicular to the row of superchargers that may be for installing the cable for electrical supply. They have installed some cement barriers that are typically seen in parking places.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9