Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Charlton, MA (I-90 westbound service plaza)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1622498864979.png

• Funny
Reactions: Tdreamer
Depending on location, getting the electric utility to inspect, hook up, and turn on a completed SC can take longer than construction. Littleton got turned on almost immediately. Let's hope this is equally fast.
I'll be driving from CT to Cambridge MA and back this Thursday evening June 10th, so I'll try and stop by and check in on progress on both Charlton MA eastbound and westbound.

I stopped in today, still, only 4 stalls all were in use, luckelly I didn't need a charge.

The plaza had a lot going on with it being a busy Fathers days it was wall to wall cars. They also had the farmers market going on. It looks like the chargers are in the location that the famers market is normally, with the change they are all over the place.

I stopped in today, still, only 4 stalls all were in use, luckelly I didn't need a charge.

The plaza had a lot going on with it being a busy Fathers days it was wall to wall cars. They also had the farmers market going on. It looks like the chargers are in the location that the famers market is normally, with the change they are all over the place.

Supercharging went well, fastest I’ve seen on SR+ (passing 150kW). Note, 4 stalls are covered/not operational. This doesn’t match on screen stalls-in-use count. We had 3 Teslas charging concurrently: onscreen it said 3 of 8 stalls available, but really there was only 1 of 4 stalls available.

Also, family noticed a sudden ~15% drop off in speed when adjacent spot started charging, not something normally seen with V3.