Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clearwater, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yah, If you click on it there's no info yet. it gives you an error. Hopefully by the end of the day configurations are completed .
Hopefully it is not a false alarm. It has been a long wait for Superchargers along that route.

1708038664510.png

Reactions: PStewart and bolero
…and here I thought I’d be the first at Clearwater, I’ve driven this way for years. :) I’m kinda happy though that it’s already seen some use, it’ll let Tesla know this was a gap in the network work filling.

For what it’s worth: both Clearwater and Valemount now show up both in the in-car nav-charge-planner and in the A Better Route Planner (ABRP) non-Tesla app. IMG_2630.jpeg

Reactions: bolero
Haaah, how’s this for a charging experience: some guy in an F-150 just drove by me slowly giving me the middle finger!! Boy howdy Clearwater some of you are in for a shock when Lightnings start showing up with NACS adapters…
It's a much higher degree of difficulty to get this kind of treatment in Canada than it is in the US. So take it as a badge of honour.

Coincidentally, last time I was on Vancouver Island, I got coal rolled on the Nanaimo Parkway :)

Reactions: bolero