Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Concord ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I get the impression that people think of these spots as “Tesla reserved parking” spots and then either get resentful (why should rich people who drive a Tesla get a preferred spot?) or as someone pointed out “there were no Tesla cars there, so I parked”. They do not think of these spots as “Tesla reserved charging spots” (although some Tesla owners suffer from the same misconception).

Better and more clear signage indicating that these are Tesla CHARGING spots may help.
All they need are the Tesla charging signs.

EDA97E8A-9ECE-40F6-8422-A641316D492D.jpeg

Photo taken just now. Chargers are still offline. Tried plugging it in but without power and rock hard cable (probably from the cold)

View attachment 266669
Photo taken just now. Chargers are still offline. Tried plugging it in but without power and rock hard cable (probably from the cold)

Wow.....you must have been to hundreds of Superchargers to get to Vaughan ;)

Pompey.jpg

You must be similar to @PoweredByRain (He says he lives in Victoria BC - but we know he's in Timmins ON)

• Funny
Reactions: MarcoRP and Jabardo
And you have how updated your location to Maple. What's the SuperCharger situation like in HK? How do they deal with issues like folks here in Canada complaining about having to pay to access a SC in places like the Rideau Centre in Ottawa?

Drove by today at 3pm. Every spot ICE’d, except for one White Model S (not charging because the location is still not working).

I think they picked a terrible spot in the parking lot. The entire Northwest side of Fisherman’s Way was full and every pickup truck in Southern Ontario was seemingly parked on every strip of grass they could find.

Zero chance this will be a viable charging station in November and December unless there is some kind of enforcement.