Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Creston, BC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They are on!
PXL_20220609_215819950.jpg

What are people getting for speeds? I usually push my car to 3-5% battery and have no issues getting the normal speeds of 250kwh after 30 seconds. This one I never got over 130 and it dropped quickly to 75. Def took longer than I was hoping especially after a charge to 90% in Princeton to get to creston

What are people getting for speeds? I usually push my car to 3-5% battery and have no issues getting the normal speeds of 250kwh after 30 seconds. This one I never got over 130 and it dropped quickly to 75. Def took longer than I was hoping especially after a charge to 90% in Princeton to get to creston
Did you try moving to a different stall? That usually corrects it.

Reactions: Lightbulb
Yes I tried 2 stalls. I wasn’t in a major rush and the heat was insane so I didn’t want to keep trying stalls, especially on a damn near brand new supercharger.

I’m not totally ruling out my situation (low state of charge plus super hot) it’s just that I always roll in around 5% and it’s been this hot before and never had issues charging.