Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dallas, TX - The Hill

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's the official location on a map: (with blue pin showing where Supercharge.info has it currently)
9zb9g84ni68hzf9zzrfxkp4a8rhv7v06sbx.png

3212qx2752frtn9s36m5eyww9yqcu9qtbnx.png

So I drove past the location to check the count on the number of those charger stacks, and to my surprise, there are 6 of them! This will be a 12 stall location! I didn't realize when I saw @Fred2001's photo, but the two stacks in the middle are just turned around.
Click on the "Details" once the construction cone is has been clicked from the map on Supercharge.info and it lists a good bit of info, including the number of charging stalls or pedestals...it has listed 12 for a while now.

• Informative
Reactions: geoffreak
Click on the "Details" once the construction cone is has been clicked from the map on Supercharge.info and it lists a good bit of info, including the number of charging stalls or pedestals...it has listed 12 for a while now.
Ha. Go figure. I see in my original photos there are clearly 6 crates, so I suppose anyone who realized that the crates are charger stacks would know how many stalls are incoming.

It looks like we're nearing the end of construction. I didn't have time to take pics, but I could see they've gotten in what I assume to be the transformer(s) on the north end of the lot and I can see the Supercharger stalls being put in place. It looks like Tesla is installing the Urban Supercharger style stalls at this location.

With my limited knowledge of Supercharger construction exceptional ability to photograph empty parking lots, I'd say there is a week or two at most of construction left.

Last edited:
Stopped by the Houndstooth coffee by the new Dallas Walnut Hill supercharger. The supercharger is coming along nicely. I counted about 10-12 total (6 along the wall in the picture, and maybe 5 more that are mounted between the parking spaces by the excavator.. sorry, but I didn't get any pictures of those). They appear to be the urban supercharger style. Looks like they're also working on the transformer as well.

IMG_0452.jpg
IMG_0453.jpg