Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Escanaba, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@corywright this charger appears to now be under construction, equipment was dropped off on site.

If all three V3 cabinets remain at this location, there will be a maximum of 12 pedestals, but we've been seeing equipment move back and forth between Marquette and Escanaba via that Penske rental truck, so take that information with a grain of salt. Previously this was cleared for 10 stations, so maybe they rounded up to 12.
To be honest, I'm not sure what those cabinets are. They don't look like any V3 cabinet shipments I've seen before, and the proportions look a little bit off for a V3 cabinet. Also, the pallets are different than what Tesla normally uses to ships V3 cabinets. Compare with these recent photos from other sites:

1620871652290.png
v3-1.jpg

The switchgear box that's at Marquette looks nothing like this, though. The proportions to me look like cabinets.
That's because it's using a different style enclosure from a different supplier. Tesla uses a couple of different ones on superchargers, I'm not sure why. Here, the three things you see are segments/panels of a single, larger cabinet that will be put together on the pad.