Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Escanaba, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I drove through Esky today. Stopped by the SC site, and there were two techs working on getting them ready to go. One said that the plan was to open Esky and Marquette this week, to be ready before the 4th, and that the Soo will follow next week or the week following. They had the backs off the chargers doing something-I was going to take a picture but he didn't want a shot of the open back of the chargers... Makes sense.

616DAD2C-7DFB-4C78-9701-0A4BFDC9908E.jpeg
My brother went over there

Watch for a black old nose MS.
He was charging in Green Bay early this morning and followed me up to Esky. He was the Tesla tech who is going to commission Escanaba and Marquette.
At noon today we were talking at the hotel, and he said that he was unable to get a hold of the electrician in Escanaba so after charging a bit he was heading to Marquette and will commission Escanaba on his way back.
The Soo will be done in a couple weeks.

Watch for a black old nose MS.
He was charging in Green Bay early this morning and followed me up to Esky. He was the Tesla tech who is going to commission Escanaba and Marquette.
At noon today we were talking at the hotel, and he said that he was unable to get a hold of the electrician in Escanaba so after charging a bit he was heading to Marquette and will commission Escanaba on his way back.
The Soo will be done in a couple weeks.
FANTASTIC! Thanks!!

This is excellent news. My trip July 1st will be made easy. MN to St Ignace! Thank you all for keeping up with the happenings for us foreigners.
@PLUS EV
I wouldn't count on any superchargers being operational in the UP by July 1st. Marquette has a chance. Escanaba has almost no shot.

Here’s to UP success. Just a few more hours to activate Esky. Marquette is rumored to be active, but no pics…

Even July 2nd would be helpful. This is sooner than I hoped.

Reactions: PLUS EV
Just got to Howard. Gonna top off before continuing to Esky. Hope it is on when we get there.
😎we are charging in Sheboygan. Leaving soon. Definitely checking out Esky but first Upper Hand Brewery.
Just talk to the guy here in Escanaba, it is not online and will not be till next week.
yeah we got there 10 min after you. 😕

Reactions: sdoorex and mrau