Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Everett, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Per the submitted drawings, the main service disconnect is supposed to be 1600A.
1675635701974.png

Based on these calculations that is only 1300kVA.
1675635480661.png

Maybe some overhead for expansion? It looks like there is room for a 4th cabinet. They were supposed to be place 3 in a row but that is not how they actually placed them.
1675635910562.png

I wonder how many Supercharger Techs they have that christen these stations. If it's just one or two guys that might explain why they open them so slowly and would make sense giving them a drone to take the OFFICIAL photo with, but if it's just any old Tesla employee that can do it that could be a lotta drones in all the technician's toolkits.

Perhaps looking at all the official shots there will always be that ONE car that belong to the official photographer.

EDIT: Looking back at the Tesla Charging Tweets it appears to only be in four that a drone was used and only Western US (here + San Diego, Sutherlin, and one in TX)

Last edited:
I wonder how many Supercharger Techs they have that christen these stations. If it's just one or two guys that might explain why they open them so slowly and would make sense giving them a drone to take the OFFICIAL photo with, but if it's just any old Tesla employee that can do it that could be a lotta drones in all the technician's toolkits.

Perhaps looking at all the official shots there will always be that ONE car that belong to the official photographer.
I’d think they’d at least have them regionally. Wouldn’t make sense to fly them all over the country since they couldn’t possibly do it all by driving (sites have gone live on the same day on both coasts). Same goes for repair when sites are down and routine maintenance. They are likely based out of the local/regional solar warehouses (Tesla Energy) since it is all electrical work. I have seen the Tesla Energy van doing maintenance at the Napa site a few times.