Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Farr West, UT (Permit 2023)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Construction has begun...
IMG_0200.jpeg

I think there’s a chance the pre-fab units may arrive tomorrow Monday 4/29/24 or the day after. I was driving on I80 in Iowa a saw some units heading west. This would be the first site near I80 under construction in the west after where I saw them that doesn’t have all the equipment.
Could be! But maybe they were heading Farr-ther West?

This was an empty field behind Subway and they have moved a lot of dirt.
No pads yet for transformer, and no paving done.
My Guess is that the V3 style cabinet wiil power the two Charging Posts between the two west side Pre-Fab units.
Super Excited about this one as we have been coming from south of Denver to Ogden in our Teslas since 2016, and have always had to go to SLC for fast charging. This will definitely make a huge difference for everyone needing charging north of SLC, which has to be 1,000

Reactions: KJD
Good Progress today with the 4th Supercharger Cabinet moved over next to the switching box cabinet. The meter box is mounted, but the working crew said it was installed on the incorrect side and will have to be moved to the west side. The transformer pad is installed and the entire area has been leveled and drainage grills installed.
Pads have yet to be installed for the extra Two Charging Posts that the plans show will be between the two prefab units to service the handicap stalls.

Attachments

• IMG_3375.jpeg
    IMG_3375.jpeg
    492.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3374.jpeg
    IMG_3374.jpeg
    427.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3373.jpeg
    IMG_3373.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 1