Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fort Valley, GA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
76051B69-B562-4890-A9FA-A9192B1F28A5.jpeg

Very timely addition as I was travelling from Atlanta to Florida this holiday weekend. The chargers were fast and the Buc-ee's is nice. A guy in a giant SUV stopped me and we chatted about how the chargers work. The chargers are in the back. I recommend turning into the second entrance, not the first, as you come off I-75.

Tifton and/or Macon were my usual stops, but I feel like this site is better in every way.

Very timely addition as I was travelling from Atlanta to Florida this holiday weekend. The chargers were fast and the Buc-ee's is nice. A guy in a giant SUV stopped me and we chatted about how the chargers work. The chargers are in the back. I recommend turning into the second entrance, not the first, as you come off I-75.

Tifton and/or Macon were my usual stops, but I feel like this site is better in every way.
Yeah, definitely go all the way to the last entrance.

It’s wonderful using 475 to bypass Macon.

The US Southeast has had Starlink coverage for over a year, since they set up the ground terminals in Norcross and Baxley. Starlink service currently requires proximity to a ground station because the satellite needs to have simultaneous line-of-sight on the regional ground terminal and the user terminal.

The limited availability shown on that map may be due to terminal hardware shortages, but I'm just guessing.

The US Southeast has had Starlink coverage for over a year, since they set up the ground terminals in Norcross and Baxley. Starlink service currently requires proximity to a ground station because the satellite needs to have simultaneous line-of-sight on the regional ground terminal and the user terminal.

The limited availability shown on that map may be due to terminal hardware shortages, but I'm just guessing.
The map is Starlink.com (straight from the horse's moth). So that is what I was going by. If they are installing I wish they would do the much busier Atlanta Station since I don't have WiFi and could use for updates. Of course logistics make it more complex of an insulation but......

... I recommend turning into the second entrance, not the first, as you come off I-75....
I really recommend the third (last) entrance. It puts you right there in front of the chargers, and you avoid the MESS of traffic in one of the first two turns. Just go all the way down the entrance road to the end, then make a right turn into the Buc-ee's parking lot, and look to your left for the chargers.