Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Freetown, MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Neon is scheduled to be opened on Thursday the 20th. I haven’t been by in a while so not sure if Superchargers are functional yet. I’ll try to swing by to take a look sometime Thursday.

Attachments

• E78A8FAB-EFAC-4617-8AF1-21434EE6C869.png
    E78A8FAB-EFAC-4617-8AF1-21434EE6C869.png
    719.2 KB · Views: 89
Opening soon sign is up, though not attached in a way that makes it readable. :-(

Transformer is in. I can't find the meter -- or even where it will be mounted -- so don't know if it is in. I've never seen a meter be anywhere other than near the transformer or power cabinets.

View attachment 879768
Thanks for swinging by for the update. Sign was done by Neon Marketplace no doubt. Encouraging that the transformer is in - I think that's a change from the last intel I had.

Reactions: tes-s
Thanks for swinging by for the update. Sign was done by Neon Marketplace no doubt. Encouraging that the transformer is in - I think that's a change from the last intel I had.
Okay, so the meter at the Warwick, RI location (also a Neon) is mounted right on the transformer. My guess then is that the meter is not yet installed and future hunters should look for it on the transformer, like below.
PXL_20221130_155015730.jpg