Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gaspé, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody drove around the gaspe peninsula recently? I'd like to make the trip in my 23 M3 RWD all the way around (to campbellton) later this summer, probably early august. If I bring a CCS adapter will it be a pretty straightforward trip? Are there long lineups? I suppose I can use L2 chargers as well if there's something interesting to see nearby (eg nice hike).

Anybody drove around the gaspe peninsula recently? I'd like to make the trip in my 23 M3 RWD all the way around (to campbellton) later this summer, probably early august. If I bring a CCS adapter will it be a pretty straightforward trip? Are there long lineups? I suppose I can use L2 chargers as well if there's something interesting to see nearby (eg nice hike).
PlugShare shows CCS available.

Attachments

• CB4370CC-A71C-4B38-83DC-6F06704F561F.png
    CB4370CC-A71C-4B38-83DC-6F06704F561F.png
    517.1 KB · Views: 111
Early August say week of July 31st ? It's the 2nd busiest week. Because half of QC are on construction holiday.

Gaspésie is a well known vacation spot. So yes you can wait to charge your car at some spot but if your an early bird, you might get away with no wait.

Unfortunately the last SC available is Matane. After that your in the dark. Sainte-anne-des-monts/Campbelton were removed from the Tesla map and Gaspé/Paspébiac are waiting for Hydro.