Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Goleta, CA (LIVE 6 May 2020, 12 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The one on the right was probably supposed to be an unmarked "standard-accessible" space, which needs to be flat, but doesn't need extra room reserved for van unloading. One such space is generally required in addition to the van-accessible space, but only needs to be marked with an ISA if there are over 25 chargers (see page 36 here: https://www.dgs.ca.gov/-/media/Divi...hash=C9929A80D195299DF7FB1C3B78A589824305C79E)

I was wrong, the one with the sign has a fine amount on it. The other one..............no sign at all. How do you interpret that?

New signs on each stall. There were a number of Teslas out here this morning, you couldn’t tell looking at it if you could charge or not.

5B94BC5C-ECEE-4D0C-9A66-D49890D2A01E.jpeg

Well...............it's really dark at night, no lights, don't know if they are installing any. I'll walk around and look. I can't remember if chargers themselves are lit at night, if they are that would help.

I've not seen any communications gear, thought I have no idea where they usually put it.

I did see a project done at the same time a bit away from the chargers, i'll go back and see what that was. For locals go to the transformer behind Vans, drive east about 1/8 mile, look left, and there is something new there in the bushes, i'm sure hiht tech electronics for someone:)

My speculation was accurate they only had 1 day of work left. not sure why that dude said a couple weeks.

All contractors are sworn by the contractor's code to say "Two weeks". And that's the minimum time of completion allowed to say. Anything less is an indicator of a "fly by night contractor" or not legitimate.