Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Hamilton ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here ye go!
165FDD6B-DD66-4DC8-9699-3283D1F222C8.png

• Informative
Reactions: rpm001
Is anyone interested in a Tesla slash broader EV meet-up at the Hamilton Supercharger location? I'd love to meet up with Tesla owners. Who knows, some people may even find my Audi e-tron interesting. They hardly ever seem to get any press
The Tesla Owners Club of Ontario has a member's event in Niagara in June. I suspect @mrElbe and @Drone Flyer will be doing a rally from Toronto, and may include Hamilton as a stop. If so, they will post on Facebook, and perhaps here on TMC....
I'm sure we'd love to see your Audi

The Tesla Owners Club of Ontario has a member's event in Niagara in June. I suspect @mrElbe and @Drone Flyer will be doing a rally from Toronto, and may include Hamilton as a stop. If so, they will post on Facebook, and perhaps here on TMC....
I'm sure we'd love to see your Audi

That's great. We should see a good couple of Model 3's by then as well. My A3 is definitely an "in-between" vehicle while I wait for the Model Y, but considering the amount of short-distance driving I do, I've been able to make a lot out of the Audi's relatively anemic 47km range. Just passed 1700kms on my current tank of gas!

Please post info once it's released if you don't see it here!

That's great. We should see a good couple of Model 3's by then as well. My A3 is definitely an "in-between" vehicle while I wait for the Model Y, but considering the amount of short-distance driving I do, I've been able to make a lot out of the Audi's relatively anemic 47km range. Just passed 1700kms on my current tank of gas!

Please post info once it's released if you don't see it here!
If you’re interested in doing a double meeting, there are new FLO chargers coming soon at LimeRidge
96159066-CA02-4E09-8FBA-6074202E013D.jpeg

Yes, this isn't a great location for travellers who aren't from Hamilton as they won't be taking the Linc, unless you are going from Brantford to Niagara. I still think the optimal location would have been in Burlington at the 403/407/QEW junction. Or by the 403/Main St exit. Or Ancaster by the 403 at the Meadowlands.

Suggested the same thing. Would have been better at the 403/Linc split for those travelling thru, but then again Mapleview is only 15 minutes passed that location. All works out I guess.

Morning all. We are headed to Lockport / Western NY this week and was planning our stops. Tesla NAV has us stopping only once in Canada - at Hamilton for 35 minutes so we can cross the border and get to Lockport NY with 20% left (driving a 2016 MS w/75kW pack, 230 miles full charge).

While I usually use the Tesla NAV suggestions, sometimes we don't like to drive more than 2 hours (or spend 45+ minutes charging), so I also cross check with EVTO-Tesla, and when I clicked on this SuC location, there is a thumbs down at Hamilton. Was wondering if anyone could comment why. Plans would put us there at around 10AM. We could do Woodstock and then Grimsby before crossing into the US, or Woodstock and Niagara Falls SuC (but the latter also has a thumbs down).

Likewise, on the return Sunday evening, plan to cross the border at around 7PM and then hit some of these same SuC, but was then thinking maybe waiting until Monday morning (cross the border in NF at 6AM) would be better to miss vacationers heading home Sunday (?), but then there is the normal Monday traffic.

Thanks for any input.