Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Harrisburg, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With all this being said are we on for grand opening on 5/7
Well, I was debating about when to post but since you asked....

There is uncertainty about whether it will be "active" for this coming weekend, 4/30 or 5/1.
There were also split schedules about who could attend either 4/30 or 5/1.
But no one voiced concern about being able to attend 5/7 so at this point that's what I'd recommend.
Same proposal as earlier: unofficial ribbon cutting at noon, arrive earlier for meet and greet. Then adjourn to local eatery for more socializing if desired.

Tesla doesn't do official ceremonies but I've been part of a few unofficial. I've got the ribbon and scissors for photo documentation. Just check the Allentown and Tannersville threads.

Sound good for everyone? Chime in so we can get a rough count.
Anybody local have a better suggestion than the Texas Roadhouse in the same shopping area? We should let whoever know to set aside a block of tables if folks are interested in apres-charge.

Tesla doesn't do official ceremonies but I've been part of a few unofficial. I've got the ribbon and scissors for photo documentation. Just check the Allentown and Tannersville threads.

There are official ceremonies sometimes, In Drummondville, the Quebec Tesla club held an unofficial ceremony, then Tesla held an official one a month or two later.

image.jpeg
Resurfacing the pavement.

The wires appear to be pulled to the rest of the stands.

I talked to the installers today before they rolled out. They said the power is not connected from the poles yet and that it will not be online by the end of the week.
They mentioned that they are being pressured to finish.
if you look at the top of the pole there is no connection to the power line from the knife switches and the switches are hanging open..But there is a meter!