Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Indianapolis, IN - East 86th Street

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UseThisSide.jpeg
#Helpful for Hoosiers.

Reactions: Jon Indy
Now that it has been RECONFIRMED let me say this: if it shows up as open on your nav screen, it's open. Why would you need to verify a new station? When I set off from FL to IN I don't ask someone to verify each of my charging stops, new or otherwise; if they are shown in the data base they are open (or they are noted out of service or a wait time is shown). No special trips to a new charger by someone required. It's all there for you. SMH

Reactions: FielderJones
Now that it has been RECONFIRMED let me say this: if it shows up as open on your nav screen, it's open. Why would you need to verify a new station? When I set off from FL to IN I don't ask someone to verify each of my charging stops, new or otherwise; if they are shown in the data base they are open (or they are noted out of service or a wait time is shown). No special trips to a new charger by someone required. It's all there for you. SMH
Tesla has not always had a demonstrated track history of updating their sites and pushing updated location information to cars in a timely fashion. There have been many superchargers over the years where I've learned about them first on this message board, and in at least one case actually actually charged at a location before it was shown in my car as being active.

Tesla may be doing this much better now, but that's the reason some find these types of posts helpful.

Your mileage may vary. Enjoy your car(s).

Reactions: ####AFastTezla
Tesla has not always had a demonstrated track history of updating their sites and pushing updated location information to cars in a timely fashion. There have been many superchargers over the years where I've learned about them first on this message board, and in at least one case actually actually charged at a location before it was shown in my car as being active.

Tesla may be doing this much better now, but that's the reason some find these types of posts helpful.

Your mileage may vary. Enjoy your car(s).
#Agreed the Bowling Green KY SuperCharger said it was closed and NO stalls working for WEEKS👀 Mr. I drive to Florida should hush. If I had followed the in car nav from TESLA it would have taken me @90 miles out of the way to get to the Nashville SuperCharge. The Tesla track historyIS SPOTTY at times. 👍