Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Burlington, WA - Marketplace Dr. (LIVE Jun 2023, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Inspected yesterday. No final yet but progress.
View attachment 939381
I spoke with the workers on-site yesterday. They said the power hookup was completed Friday evening. According to him, there is 480kw to each stall, but they are (obviously) powered down. They are just waiting for a few more things to open up, and that Tesla is wanting it open by Memorial Day.

I spoke with the workers on-site yesterday. They said the power hookup was completed Friday evening. According to him, there is 480kw to each stall, but they are (obviously) powered down. They are just waiting for a few more things to open up, and that Tesla is wanting it open by Memorial Day.
So there’s a transformer in place? Pictures? Or did he mean there were power wires run to each stall? And that worker likely got their calculations or units wrong. Even V4 is incapable of 480kw to each stall. The wiring is only capable of 350kw. And they likely didn’t account for total amps 3 phase which uses a 1.73 factor, not 3. 480kw / 3 * 1.73 = 275kw. Much more realistic. I really wish people would say I don’t know instead of trying to impress with their knowledge and giving out false info.

So there’s a transformer in place? Pictures? Or did he mean there were power wires run to each stall? And that worker likely got their calculations or units wrong. Even V4 is incapable of 480kw to each stall. The wiring is only capable of 350kw. And they likely didn’t account for total amps 3 phase which uses a 1.73 factor, not 3. 480kw / 3 * 1.73 = 275kw. Much more realistic. I really wish people would say I don’t know instead of trying to impress with their knowledge and giving out false info.
His words were that the power was all hooked up, and they were only waiting on cosmetic pieces. Not sure about the power… 480 seemed very high, not sure if he misunderstood or miscommunicated something on accident
IMG_0424.jpeg

Reactions: Mrbrock
Wow, looks like quite a basin, hope the drain doesn't clog in a powerful rainstorm, looks like the cabinets at least are mounted slightly higher, like up on a flood platform in the Keys. Is that big cabinet a battery bank, or just switching equipment? Don't see any Starlink antenna, what happened to the promise of WiFi at all Superchargers that Elon made when they took away lifetime connectivity? Glad I am grandfathered in, but I won't be on the CT