Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Issaquah, WA - Gilman Blvd. (permit Feb 2022, 16 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Site Work and Flood Hazard permits have been applied for and are currently in review with corrections required for a Supercharger at the Target in Issaquah Commons at 755 NW Gilman Blvd. 16 chargers. Looks like they are just moving a few shopping centers up the road from the forgotten plans at Gilman Village.

Gotta admit, the REI lot's much easier to get into/out of than the prior suggestion. Not as convenient to the highway though.

Edit: Actually, if that's the target, it already HAS an EA station. Just next to that?

Gotta admit, the REI lot's much easier to get into/out of than the prior suggestion. Not as convenient to the highway though.

Edit: Actually, if that's the target, it already HAS an EA station. Just next to that?
Won't know till we see actual plans. Or a dig ticket with a specific location in the parking lot. Right now we just have an address on an application.

Corrections sent 7/10.
1689653274787.png

• Informative
Reactions: goneskiian
I got details of this future site by submitting a public record request to Issaquah!

Here are the main points:
  • Is going to be located opposite Tutta Bella pizza, off NW Gilman Blvd.
  • 16 V4 charging posts.
  • Posts have payment capability, so I assume open to NACS.
Hopefully we'll see a dig ticket created soon to indicate work is going to start!

If the thread title can be updated to indicate V4, that would be great. Also, I got a much better appreciation of the planning that goes into these sites - the plan is 28 pages!

1710470803578.png

I got details of this future site by submitting a public record request to Issaquah!

• 16 V4 charging posts.
Hopefully we'll see a dig ticket created soon to indicate work is going to start!

If the thread title can be updated to indicate V4, that would be great. Also, I got a much better appreciation of the planning that goes into these sites - the plan is 28 pages!

View attachment 1028119
Status needs to switch to ready to issue first. And before you will see a dig ticket. FOI is wonderful. Most of this information is on the permit portal. No drawings but there’s only so much you get from those.

• 16 V4 charging posts.

View attachment 1028119
Can you post the sheet with the actual site design? Not just the red box? Dig ticket says in front and to the north of the pizza place.

Can you post the sheet with the actual site design? Not just the red box? Dig ticket says in front and to the north of the pizza place.
Here you go. The pizza place is the building on the bottom right. I think the dig ticket is stating they'll need to dig in front of the pizza place (which is west of the building) for the main site and to the north for the pizza building for the electrical vault and connection.

1711213782039.png

Reactions: Mrbrock