Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kimball, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have no definitive proof, but I think the general address of this SC will be 300 Kimball Crossing Dr. There's a permit for a big service install there. The rough-in inspection is already complete. It's in an area with what looks like a lot of excess parking, and very close to the interstate.

If anyone happens to be in the area, there should definitely be something to take a picture of if the rough in is already complete.

1632752639291.png

Reactions: PStewart
Yep it’s up and running. Had one charger not work after plugging it in but others worked. Got up to 775mi/hr at one point and it was only at 160kW. Never actually hit over 200 kW. Located very close(less than 2 min walk) to a Cracker Barrel, Taco Bell, Walmart, KFC, and Long John Silvers/ A&W. View attachment 717513View attachment 717514View attachment 717515View attachment 717516View attachment 717517View attachment 717519
Awesome! Sounds like it’s time for a red dot on supercharge.info @MarcoRP @corywright @Chuq

Went by these last weekend on a trip to the Lodge Cast Iron factory outlet (highly recommend, as its only about 5 miles away from the Supercharger). This is a great location! However, I do NOT recommend eating at the A&W / Long John Silvers thats right behind the Superchargers. LOL. That poor restaurant has seen better days. But, theres plenty of other food options nearby.

So glad this one was put here in Kimball!

Reactions: Traffic_Cone
Great location for this one....visited it on our way to/from Nashville this past weekend. Lots of food options really close by (we did Cracker Barrel), I wish all superchargers had this many options within close walking distance. The quick v3 charging made it so we barely had time to grab a bite before she was ready to go.....

Reactions: J569