Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Lakewood, CO (Colorado Mills)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The is very cool. I'm not far away either. I just noticed today on my App that there was a Lakewood Charger. 16 Chargers and 250kW ... yes sir! Looks like they have one planned for south of I-70 on Wads as well at some point. But this is great news. Low chance of ICEing, lots of Chargers. And V3. Happy about it.
I think the Lakewood location will be replacing the Wheat Ridge one that was originally put on the map years ago. Do you have any recent information concerning another possible site?

I was just looking at the supercharger map on tesla.com where it talks about another potential site. The gray pin is near Wads and I-70. It says coming 2020 right now. Of course it could be the case that Tesla removes that from their map. Not sure why they haven't if they just built a site to replace it. Either way, I'm happy about the new site! V3 and 16 stalls.

I've noticed that this location only shows at 15 stalls in the app even though there are 16 stalls installed. When we were last there, we noticed holes in the grass and exposed wiring behind several stalls.

Today, I noticed that the location is showing an issue in the app. I assume it's still open and they are finally working to fix the bad stall(s). We saw this a couple weeks back at the Thornton Supercharger.

Has anyone charged at this location today? If so, could you tell if they were working to fix things?

I was just looking at the supercharger map on tesla.com where it talks about another potential site. The gray pin is near Wads and I-70. It says coming 2020 right now. Of course it could be the case that Tesla removes that from their map. Not sure why they haven't if they just built a site to replace it. Either way, I'm happy about the new site! V3 and 16 stalls.

It's been mentioned in other threads but here's a recap. The pin that Tesla places on the map is not the location where it will be installed. They put the pin centered over the city name. You can see that it is centered over "Wheat Ridge". The Denver one is centered over "Denver". The Cherry Creek one is centered over "Cherry Creek". None of those Superchargers will actually be built in those locations. Once a Supercharger is built, they move the pin to the actual location.

upload_2020-10-28_13-45-16.png

Reactions: PStewart
When I checked Tesla's site today the only SCs in Colorado they showed with Magic Docks were Kremmling and Steamboat
As discussed in the Magic Dock thread, in our area Tesla has activated Magic Docks in Moab, Montrose, Craig, Kremmling, and Lamar. All lightly used stations that shouldn't have problems if CCS cars take up two stalls.

Screenshot_20230928-072931~2.png