Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Las Vegas, NV - Bridger Ave.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. It's not so much a parking garage as a loading area. There are 5 handicap spots and now 6 supercharger spots and that's it. Entrance and exit areas to the right and left of the picture at street level. Quite convenient. The stall I am parked at in the photo is the only one that has awkward access and it's not that bad.

So they're going to add to the existing stalls? Will they be allowed for everyone or specifically just for Project 100?

There's no room to add stalls to where the current stalls are without taking out handicap spots, which I presume they cannot do. What I have heard is that the new SpC stalls will be in the restricted access portion of the garage, which is most of the parking area. It is card access only, I don't believe there is even public pay parking (there's a gate to get in, but no gate to get out). The current SpC area is completely separate from that, quite small, and on the other side of the building, next to a below ground visitor parking area.

There's no room to add stalls to where the current stalls are without taking out handicap spots, which I presume they cannot do. What I have heard is that the new SpC stalls will be in the restricted access portion of the garage, which is most of the parking area. It is card access only, I don't believe there is even public pay parking (there's a gate to get in, but no gate to get out). The current SpC area is completely separate from that, quite small, and on the other side of the building, next to a below ground visitor parking area.

That's great. I wonder where the cars are going to be stored and why the superchargers wouldn't be closer to that area if its not in this garage. I don't know much of the area myself. Just some thoughts. Thanks for the update per usual!

That's great. I wonder where the cars are going to be stored and why the superchargers wouldn't be closer to that area if its not in this garage. I don't know much of the area myself. Just some thoughts. Thanks for the update per usual!

As I understand it the 701 Bridger building will be the hub for the Project 100 cars and the primary charging area for the fleet.

I thought perhaps a wider view of the Las Vegas SpC site might be useful for some context. The site is at the far side of the tall building to the right, the container park is the set of red buildings to the left. The restaurant Eat is at almost the center of the picture, on the corner of the building with the brown roof.

photo.JPG

FYI - I stopped at the LV Supercharger late Friday night for a charge. I pulled into the charger on the left side as you enter, furthest one in (I think...my memory may be hazy after a 15 hour drive. I don't recall the charger/bay number).

Anyway, I couldn't get it to charge. The Tesla ring kept going RED and the Tesla charging screen said "Faulty Cord" or similar.

So I went to the farthest bay on the other side (the right side as you enter) and it charged just fine.

I'm still on the road and it's the weekend so I haven't attempted to contact Tesla to suggest they check it out. If someone could notify Tesla or give me the contact info I could do so when I get a bit of down time.

Just wanted to let folks know in case they're heading to the LV SC....

I am not sure about restaurant Eat, but I have identified Container Park and Supercharger. The entrances are on the far side of each of these, so they are farther apart than it seems from the photo. This is also not a wonderful area of town, but from what I have read, it is definitely getting better as tech companies move in.
photo.jpg

FYI - I stopped at the LV Supercharger late Friday night for a charge. I pulled into the charger on the left side as you enter, furthest one in (I think...my memory may be hazy after a 15 hour drive. I don't recall the charger/bay number).

Anyway, I couldn't get it to charge. The Tesla ring kept going RED and the Tesla charging screen said "Faulty Cord" or similar.

So I went to the farthest bay on the other side (the right side as you enter) and it charged just fine.

I'm still on the road and it's the weekend so I haven't attempted to contact Tesla to suggest they check it out. If someone could notify Tesla or give me the contact info I could do so when I get a bit of down time.

Just wanted to let folks know in case they're heading to the LV SC....

I'll try to stop by in the morning and try it, I'll call them if it doesn't.

Don't forget that the phone number to call for Supercharger support is posted on site at every station. In case you need the number, it's the main Tesla number: 877-798-3752. Select Roadside Assistance (Option 1) and then Supercharge Support (option 2).

Don't forget that the phone number to call for Supercharger support is posted on site at every station. In case you need the number, it's the main Tesla number: 877-798-3752. Select Roadside Assistance (Option 1) and then Supercharge Support (option 2).

I can't recall a single time General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, or Honda assisting me when I went to fill up at a Chevron or Exxon station. :)

(For the Investor's threads, this is one-third of what the traditional annalists don't get.)

I can't recall a single time General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, or Honda assisting me when I went to fill up at a Chevron or Exxon station. :)

(For the Investor's threads, this is one-third of what the traditional annalists don't get.)

I suspect you would if the automakers owned the stations, at superchargers you're filling up a Tesla at a Tesla station. I wouldn't expect Tesla to assist with a broken Chargepoint station. Certainly some help would be available at a gas station if there were a problem with a pump, even if just an out of order sign and directions to use an operable pump. But gas stations are usually staffed, it's a bit more difficult when the stations are autonomous, Tesla must wait for a report on an issue if not notified by the equipment. But I'll be checking it out this morning and will report the problem if there is one. Must help them out whenever possible.

I am not sure about restaurant Eat, but I have identified Container Park and Supercharger. The entrances are on the far side of each of these, so they are farther apart than it seems from the photo. This is also not a wonderful area of town, but from what I have read, it is definitely getting better as tech companies move in.View attachment 44864

From the shadows, it looks like the left in this picture to towards the north or northeast. Is that correct?

Correct. The streets running right to left are going SW to NE. Check it out on google maps and you'll see the slant of the streets. Downtown streets are slanted because of how the railway was built. Outside of downtown it's all N/S.