Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laurel, MD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can confirm that as of 20 minutes ago, that same sign listing 6/30 as decommission date is still posted on Bethesda temp charger. Will stop by tomorrow as I can to see what happens. Incidentally, the supercharger spots being full doesn't stop random Teslas from using the HPWCs...:rolleyes:

• Informative
Reactions: Lanny
I can confirm that as of 20 minutes ago, that same sign listing 6/30 as decommission date is still posted on Bethesda temp charger. Will stop by tomorrow as I can to see what happens. Incidentally, the supercharger spots being full doesn't stop random Teslas from using the HPWCs...:rolleyes:

@CatB Thanks! :)

I will be in Laurel this evening and will look at the new site to see what the status is there.

Laurel report: still no transformer this evening.

Wheel stops are in but I wouldn't depend on them with those columns.

image.jpeg

@Lanny ... Here is the physical attempt using the vehicle parking space "stops." As you can see, my front tires were contacting the actual stop and there was an approximate 3-inch clearance from the concrete post.... NOTE: I have the EZPass license plate extender as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20160704_072753.jpg
    IMG_20160704_072753.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20160704_073023.jpg
    IMG_20160704_073023.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20160704_073036.jpg
    IMG_20160704_073036.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 94
@Lanny ... Here is the physical attempt using the vehicle parking space "stops." As you can see, my front tires were contacting the actual stop and there was an approximate 3-inch clearance from the concrete post.... NOTE: I have the EZPass license plate extender as well.

You actually tested it instead of just eyeballing and bellyaching? No fair!